Alternative Energy includes solar photovoltaic systems, vehicle charging stations, fuel cell technology & Microgrids.
Electrical Contractors, Incorporated offers an Alternative Energy department that provides energy audits to help your department save money. The prices for alternative energy have dropped significantly, and will continue to do so. Additionally, there are energy credits available to companies who ‘go green’ as well as matching funds. ECI has installed over 2 million watts of solar & 1.9 million watts of fuel cell power ECI can provide complete turnkey system to the owner in a timely manner.
Fuel Cell Projects:
- Carla’s Pasta S. Windsor, CT FCE 300kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- Cabela’s Retail, East Hartford, CT UTCP 400kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- The Hartford Insurance, Windsor, CT FCE 200kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- Middletown High School, Middletown, CT UTCP 200kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- Whole Foods Glastonbury, CT UTC 200kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- East Hartford School, East Hartford CT UTC 200kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities
- Windham Hospital, Windham CT UTCP Micro Turbine 400kw Grid Tie: Northeast Utilities